Month 8: Climbing and Pulling Mischief – Day 226

Compare to Sister’s Blog:  Month 8:  Monkey Climbing and Training Pants

10/6 Day 226 S:    Okay, I kind of almost lost my marbles.   So last night Itty Bitty and I went to bed and Mini Moose stayed with Daddy Man — asleep!    I was giddy with excitement to be able to sink into a black hole of deep coma-like sleep.   If you’ve been following our saga, you know this was a precious moment!  Barely an hour later I am awoken from a drool state.  “Wha–?  He’s awake already?”   I whine.  How could this be!?  It was a predicted 2 hour window, maybe close to three!   He responds,  “No, I have to pee.”

I shall leave you a moment to let that sink in and then feel free to suggest ways to do much harm — figuratively speaking.

My boy woke me up several times to pee though he was soaked by the time I comprehended.   He was raring to go at 7:30am sharp.   I gave him to Daddy Man and fell back to bed in a fog. After 45 minute, it was clear Moose was not having it and Daddy Man doesn’t usually think to go OUT. Anyway, I take him and I’m dazed and Itty Bitty wakes up refreshed and ready to tackle the day.  Daddy Man disappears and while I have to get up he goes back to bed and sleeps another 3 1/2 hours!

I am not happy, but dealing.   When he  finally appears, I need to do something other than clean so I want to go out for breakfast or rather lunch!  He wants to clean the table for worry that tomorrow won’t be nice enough to do it outside.

That’s when I stopped talking, packed up the kids and drove around for two hours.  I HATE driving.   But I took a route I’ve not done on my own, ate way too much fast food (made myself a dandy stomache ache), took Itty Bitty and Moose to a state park for a picnic lunch (healthy), I even gave Moose his needed pees and he stayed mess free, and I consumed an Orange Julius and a gigantic Iced coffee with extra sugar.   Daddy Man had the table cleaned up and waxed by the time I got back, but I was in no mood to fawn over it especially since I come back to the same messes in the same places.

My indulgence didn’t kick in until an hour after I got home and then I was WIRED.    While Daddy Man and GMaMa and the kids watched football, I decided to dye pasta for an activity with Itty Bitty.  I don’t expect to crash hard until 2AM.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s